JOIN NOW!! Philippine Airlines Photo Contest
Theme: “Awakening the Beauty”
CONTEST DURATION: AUGUST 16 to NOVEMBER 05, 2010
OPEN COLORED PHOTO COMPETITION RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1.The Philippine Airlines Photo Contest is open to all interested participants.
2. Philippine Airlines shall accept entries starting August 16, 2010 until November 05, 2010, end of day (Philippine time).
3.To enter, participant shall submit his/her photograph or image entry/ies in CD format (TIFF file and high resolution of 300 dpi or higher). The following information shall be submitted together with the CD and official entry form: title of photograph, name and age of participant, postal address, email address, contact numbers (landline and mobile number). Entries shall be hand-delivered or mailed to:
Program Development and Communications/Product Loyalty Marketing
3F Mezzanine, PNB Financial Center,
Pres. Macapagal Avenue, CCP Complex
Pasay City, Philippines 1300
4. Each photograph or image entry shall be in COLOR (digital manipulation allowed).
5. Each photograph or image submitted shall be in TIFF file format with high resolution of 300 dpi or higher and suitable for printing in media and for exhibition should the photograph or image be required. Failure to comply with the foregoing requirements will result in disqualification of entry. Notification to disqualifiers is not necessary.
6. Participants shall submit one CD per photograph entry.
7. Each participant may submit a total of two (2) entries and participant should be the sole owner and author of each entry.
8. Each entry must not have been previously published, exhibited, and won in a photo contest.
9. Each entry must not have any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
10. Each entry must not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct, which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
11. Each entry must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity, and must not include: trademarks owned by third parties, copyrighted materials owned by third parties (including movie dialogue or musical compositions), names, likenesses, voices or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead.
12. Participant confirms that each person depicted in the entry has granted permission to be portrayed as shown. Any costumes, props or other materials used in the entry should have been rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions shall have been obtained.
13. Any participant who is under sixteen (16) years of age should obtain his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to participate in the contest. If Philippine Airlines does not receive a valid signed parental or legal guardian consent in written form for any winner under sixteen (16) years of age within seven (7) calendar days of the contestant being declared a winner (excluding the day on which such declaration is made by Philippine Airlines) Philippine Airlines will be entitled to select an alternative winner from among the contestants.
14. All finalist understand and agree that Philippine Airlines shall have the right to use any photo or image submitted as entry in the contest for marketing and promotional purposes in all media, advertising, promotion and publicity campaign or exhibition without additional compensation, but will be properly acknowledged in every material. Finalist shall transfer and turn over to Philippine Airlines the full ownership of the copyright to the photos or images.
15. The winners will be advised via email or by phone on 23 November 2010
16. By entering the contest, each participant hereby accepts these Competition Rules, Terms and Conditions.
17. By entering the contest and submitting his/her entry/ies, each participant agrees and acknowledges that PAL is permitted to receive the photograph or image entry/ies.
18. Click here to download the ENTRY FORM
19. The Exhibit schedule and venue for the winning entries shall be announced on a later date.
20. Employees of Philippine Airlines, or members of the employee’s immediate family, up to the first degree of consanguinity, and/or those persons whether or not related to the employee but living in the same household, are not eligible to join the contest.
21. Philippine Airlines will not be responsible for any damage or loss of any entry, although due care and precaution will be taken to ensure its safety.
22. All decisions made by Philippine Airlines pertaining to the photography contest will be deemed final and irrevocable.
1st Prize: Roundtrip tickets (Manila – Los Angeles – Manila) on Mabuhay Class for two (2)
2nd Prize: Roundtrip tickets (Manila – Brisbane – Manila) on Mabuhay Class for two (2)
3rd Prize: Roundtrip tickets (Manila – Hong Kong – Manila) on Mabuhay Class for two (2)
Consolation Prize (7 winners): Roundtrip tickets (Manila- Cebu – Manila) on Fiesta Class
*Prizes shall be in a form of Travel Certificates. All prizes are subject to Philippine Airlines’ Travel Certificate terms and conditions