Panasonic is giving away, not just one, but four cameras.
Most Likes’ Prize: Panasonic LX5
To enter the contest just follow these simple steps:
1) Using a dSLR camera, take a photo you feel best encapsulates the phrase, “Truly Touching Moments”.
2) Resize your photo to 800 pixels in width by 600 pixels in height.
Ensure that the file size does not exceed 1 Mb.
Save the image as a jpg file and name it using your full name.
(E.g. If your name is John Lee, name the file as John_Lee.jpg)
3) Write a short caption of not more than 10 words describing the truly touching moment.
4) Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your subject line should read: Truly Touching Moments Contest.
In your email include:
(i) A photograph scaled to 800 pixels in width by 600 pixels in height, with a file size not exceeding 1 Mb.
(ii) Your “Truly Touching Moments” caption.
(ii) Your personal particulars – Full Name, Contact Number, and Country you reside in.
5) See your photo, caption and name uploaded to our Truly Touching Moments gallery.
Or you can click on this link, http://asia.cnet.com/photo-academy/dslrs/contest/
Our panel of judges will determine the first, second and third place winner.
A “Most Likes” winner will be determined by the number of Facebook ‘likes’ a photo accumulates.
Participants may submit only one entry each for this contest.
The Most ‘Likes’ prize is open to everyone, including the first, second, and third place winners.
(i.e. The second place prize winner is also able to win the Most ‘Likes’ prize)
Contest is open from 30th July 2010 to 1st October 2010.
By taking part in this contest you agree that the entry submitted by you via email does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.